Are you looking for a mobile bar that will elevate your Kentish wedding? We offer bespoke bar packages that are designed with your requirements in mind. Your wedding is a special day, and we’ll do whatever we can to make it memorable and stress free. We have a dedicated wedding coordinator within our team, who has helped more than 350 couples to make the most of their celebrations. They will manage your booking, from the initial consultation through to the conclusion of your big day.
Our mobile bar hire options
for weddings in Kent
All our bar packages are entirely bespoke and are tailored to your tastes and requirements. Choose from one of our three core options and then we’ll work together to create the bar package that is perfect for your wedding. We can provide fully staffed bars with trained bartenders, facilities such as glassware and refrigeration, and a range of personalisation options that can be used to tailor the bar to your wedding theme. Plus, we can provide an additional drinks package that includes reception drinks, table wine, water, and toasting drinks for your guests.
Our core mobile bar hire options are:
If you’re looking for a professional yet budget conscious mobile bar for your wedding – this is the option for you. Your guests will pay for their own drinks and we’ll provide any facilities that you need, along with a fully functioning bar service. In return, you’ll be required to pay a holding deposit and to meet a minimum spend for the event. This arrangement benefits everyone – you won’t have to pay any costs, and your guests will pay less for their drinks than they would at a traditional bar venue. We can also implement a bar tab where you put an amount of your choosing behind the bar or offer to pay for your guests’ first drinks.
If you’re familiar with your guests’ tastes, or you’d prefer to have complete control over sourcing and supplying the drinks that we serve – this is the option for you. You arrange the drinks and we’ll take care of everything else; our team can provide any facilities that you require for your wedding and will take the stress out of your day by serving your chosen drinks to your guests. All you need to do is make sure that you’ve sourced enough drinks and that you’ve arranged to handle any waste. We’ll also take a full brief from you so we can make sure the reception, table, and toasting drinks are served to your guests chilled and according to your schedule.
If you’re taking care of the bill for your guests – this is the option for you. We’ll handle everything, leaving you to enjoy your special day. Tell us what you need for your wedding and we’ll make it happen; we’ll provide all the drinks and any facilities that you need. You won’t have to worry about supplying drinks, buying cocktail ingredients, storing ice, or dealing with any waste – everything is up to us. And because you’ve taken care of the bill, your guests will be able to enjoy an open bar.
Hiring a mobile cocktail bar
for your wedding
Hiring one of our mobile bars is simple, straightforward, and stress free. We regularly provide bespoke bar packages for weddings and we pride ourselves on taking the hassle out of the hiring process. After all, you’ll already have plenty of other wedding arrangements to think about!
Tell us about your requirements
We’ll discuss your wedding with you to find out what you need, what your concerns are, and what’s important to you. As all our bar packages are bespoke, it’s important that we take the time at this stage to fully understand what will make your wedding a success.
We put together a proposal
Once we have a clear picture of your special day, we’ll put together a proposal that covers all the facilities, drinks, and, if necessary, personalisation options that we’ll provide. This will be based around one of our three core bar options but will be tailored to meet your requirements.
Give us the go ahead
If you’re happy to go ahead, we’ll take care of all the necessary preparations so that the whole process is stress free. We’ll arrange a complimentary site visit and cocktail tasting to help ensure that the process runs seamlessly. Thanks to our experience in this area, we can also deal with any licence applications for you.
We make it happen
On the day of your wedding, we’ll deliver and set up your bar so that we’re ready when your guests arrive. Our professional bartenders will ensure that everything runs smoothly. Then, at the end of the night, we’ll pack everything away – depending on your bar package, we can handle waste too.
The benefits of hiring a
mobile bar for your wedding
- Keep things organisedMake sure that your wedding proceeds exactly as you imagined it. Our professional service will ensure that your guests are well looked after, with reception drinks, table wine, and toasting drinks all delivered chilled and according to your schedule.
- Enjoy your special dayYou’ll be able to relax knowing that you have an experienced team running things for you. We’ll take care of serving drinks to your guests, and we’ll carry out all the necessary preparations – from applying for any licences and liaising with venue staff, through to setting up and packing away.
- Impress your guestsLet one of our professional bartenders turn your wedding into an experience to remember. Offer your guests a choice of delicious, beautifully presented cocktails, and entertain them as drinks are crafted before their very eyes by a member of our experienced and attentive team.
- Cost effectiveMobile bar hire provides excellent value. Not only are our drink prices cheaper than those offered by in-house venue bars, we only require a small £100 deposit. Plus, opting for mobile bar hire can give you greater flexibility when it comes to hire times, closing times, and capacity.
Why hire a mobile bar
from Purple Fizz?
- Experienced team We regularly provide bespoke bar packages for weddings, so we understand how to ensure that everything lives up to your expectations. We’re used to working alongside caterers, venue staff, and any other suppliers, and will make sure that everything flows seamlessly, so that you can relax and enjoy your special day.
- Excellent communication You’ll receive timely, full responses from us, regardless of the question. We always maintain clear and open communication with our customers, and we’re committed to our ‘anything you need’ approach. If there’s something you require to make your wedding extra special, we’ll do everything we can to make it happen.
- Bespoke bar packages Your bar package will be tailored to meet your requirements. We don’t offer a generic ‘off the shelf’ service – all our customers provide their input and we make sure that they receive everything they require. We offer personalisation options for those who want their bar to match their wedding theme.
- Thorough preparationWe’ll make sure your event runs smoothly and seamlessly. As part of our in-depth preparation process, you’ll receive a complimentary cocktail tasting and site visit. This gives you the opportunity to sample your chosen drinks ahead of time, and us the chance to get a feel for the venue.
Our top wedding tips
Planning a wedding involves a lot more than just hiring one of our mobile bar packages.
Luckily, we’ve picked up a few tips during our time in the industry that we believe will help out any bride and groom.
Absolutely amazing from start to finish, very professional from the initial contact, the mixologist who arrived was fabulous, his cocktails were amazing, everyone said they were the best they’ve ever tasted, nothing was too much to ask. Two guests who attended my party are now going to book with this company for some events they have coming up, I couldn’t recommend them enough!
Our event was a roaring success with thanks to your fantastic staff & those amazing cocktails!! Your team were super organised, professional, very friendly and worked really hard all evening. We would be most happy to recommend you for any future events, our whole experience of dealing with yourself in the first instance and the team during the event was a pleasure!
Thank you so much for such a professional service! The bar was fantastic and our guests loved it (as did we). Simone was absolutely wonderful, she did a great job and was so helpful. Thanks again, we will definitely be using you again in the future.
We had such a wonderful party and Neven our mixologist bartender was amazing and played a huge part in the success. So glad we chose to use you guys, really made it special and he went above and beyond what was expected of him also.
Thank you so much for suppling your cocktail bar for our party on Saturday, it was an amazing party, made that extra bit special by your cocktail master Graham. He was so professional and helpful, I would highly recommend your company to anyone looking for this sort of thing. Not only are you competitive in your field, but the service we received was second to none and I would give you 10/10 for customer service and communication too.